QIC DME: Telephone Discussion Demonstration
- C2C has assisted suppliers with reopening thousands of claims that were at the ALJ.
- Returning requested documentation is the key to a successful outcome.
- Take advantage of the reopening process, so you no longer have to wait.
C2C Innovative Solutions is conducting a voluntary Telephone Discussion Demonstration. The Telephone Discussion Demonstration gives suppliers the opportunity to speak with reconsideration professionals in order to present the facts of the case and provide additional documentation to support a favorable determination. It is expected that the Telephone Discussion Demonstration will yield the following benefits:
- Provide an opportunity for the DME supplier community to verbally discuss their case with a decision maker before a QIC decision is made;
- Inform the supplier what documents are present in the QIC case file and what documents are needed and are critical to the outcome of a case;
- Provide the opportunity for additional documentation that supports a favorable appeals decision to be faxed or transmitted through other secured media to the QIC decision maker prior to the reconsideration decision being made; and
- Assist and educate suppliers on CMS policies and requirements.
If an appeal is selected for the Telephone Discussion Demonstration, the QIC will notify the supplier via mail with a scheduled time and date for the Telephone Discussion to be conducted. Participation in this demonstration is voluntary. Therefore, in order to participate, the supplier will need to reply by returning the form enclosed with the election acknowledgement letter contact information form via mail or fax within the time frame indicated in the letter.
If you have questions regarding the DME Telephone Discussion Demonstration, you may call us at (904) 224-7349.
C2C Innovative Solutions, Inc.
QIC DME- Telephone Discussion Demonstration
P.O. Box 44044
Jacksonville, FL 32231-4044
Telephone: (904) 224-7349
Fax: (904) 224-2711