C2C Innovative Solutions, Inc. (C2C) is a Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC) for Medicare Durable Medical Equipment (DME) for the entire United States and the U.S. territories.
For DME reconsideration requests please include all of the following items in your request for the reconsideration:
- The Medicare beneficiary's name
- The Medicare beneficiary's health insurance claim number (HICN) or Medicare number
- Specific service(s) and item(s) for which the reconsideration is being requested, and the specific date(s) each of those item(s) or service(s) were provided
- The name of the party (appellant) or the name of the authorized representative of the party (appellant). Note: As of July 8, 2019, the signature of the party or the signature of the authorized representative of the party is no longer a requirement for a request for reconsideration.
- For an electronic PDF version of a reconsideration request, please use the following link:
The name of the Medicare contractor that rendered the DME claim redetermination (first-level appeal decision)
Mail your request for DME reconsiderations to:
C2C Innovative Solutions - QIC DME
PO Box 44013
Jacksonville, Florida 32231-4013
If you have questions regarding the DME appeals process, you may call us at 904-224-7433.